Apex takes 80% stake in Bally Wulff

Home » Apex takes 80% stake in Bally Wulff

The acquisition of Bally Wullf Games and Entertainment, Germany ‘s third largest AWP manufacturer, by the Austrian slots developer Apex Gaming has been completed.


Johannes Weissengruber, CEO of Apex, has led the charge into the German AWP business, taking 80 per cent of the stock of Bally Wulff. Former Bally Wulff director Thomas Niehenke is understood to have taken the remaining 20 per cent of the company.

The deal will see the Apex growth rapidly expand. The company, with a Czech factory, has established itself well in the international markets, but has struggled to penetrate the German domestic market. The deal for BW will give it the key to the German door.

BW is also very successful in Spain, so that will be seen as an extra benefit to Apex.

More about:  Taunton residents fight against casino

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Gambling News from NewsCasinoNew.com is made for the most passionate fans of online casinos and internet gambling. We cover everything: from popular gambling world events and trends to new casino slot game releases and reviews, you will find the latest news stories.