Massachusetts casinos report November revenue

Home » Massachusetts casinos report November revenue

The top three Massachusetts casinos generated around $93m in gross gaming revenue in November.


The Massachusetts Gaming Commission revealed in its latest results that Encore Boston Harbor made $59.4m in total slots and table GGR for the month.

That figure was $22m for MGM Springfield, while Plainridge Park collected $1m in total for the Race Horse Development Fund.

Encore Boston Harbor’s total GGR for November was down just over $2m but improved compared to last November’s figure.

MGM Springfield’s $22m in total slot and table GGR was stable compared with its October posting but rose slightly on November 2021.

Encore Boston Harbor posted higher individual GGR for slot and table than MGM Springfield.

Plainridge Park gives 49 per cent of its GGR to tax, with 82 per cent of that subsequent sum given to local aid and the remaining 18 per cent to the Race Horse Development Fund.

More about:  James Packer to be grilled again

Encore Boston Harbor and MGM Springfield are taxed on 25 per cent of their GGR.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Gambling News from NewsCasinoNew.com is made for the most passionate fans of online casinos and internet gambling. We cover everything: from popular gambling world events and trends to new casino slot game releases and reviews, you will find the latest news stories.