The “Online Gambling Global Market Opportunities and Strategies to 2030: COVID-19 Growth and Change” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global online gambling market.
The global online gambling market reached a value of nearly $58,960 million in 2019, having increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.9% since 2015. The market is expected to grow from $58,960 million in 2019 to $92,860 million in 2023 at a rate of 12.0%. The market is expected to grow from $92,860 million in 2023 to $113,120 million in 2025 at a CAGR of 10.4%. The market is expected to grow and reach $185,740 billion in 2030 with a CAGR of 10.4%.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
The report covers the following chapters
- Executive Summary – The executive summary section of the report gives a brief overview and summary of the report
- Report Structure – This section gives the structure of the report and the information covered in the various sections.
- Introduction – The introduction section of the report gives brief introduction about segmentation by geography, segmentation by game type, and by device.
- Market Characteristics – The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the online gambling market. This chapter also defines and describes goods and related services covered in the report.
- Trends and Strategies – This chapter describes the major trends shaping the global online gambling market. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
- COVID Impact Analysis – This section provides an insight on how the pandemic is impacting the online gambling market.
- Global Market Size and Growth – This section contains the global historic (2015-2019) and forecast (2019-2023), (2023-2025), and (2025-2030) market values, and drivers and restraints that support and control the growth of the market in the historic and forecast periods.
- Regional Analysis – This section contains the historic (2015-2019) and forecast (2019-2023), (2023-2025), and (2025-2030) market values and growth and market share comparison by region.
- Segmentation – This section contains the market values (2015-2030) and analysis for different segments.
- Regional Market Size and Growth – This section contains the region’s market size (2019), historic (2015-2019) and forecast (2019-2023), (2023-2025), and (2025-2030) market values, and growth and market share comparison of countries within the region. This report includes information on all the regions Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa and major countries within each region. The market overview sections of the report describe the current size of the market, background information, government initiatives, regulations, regulatory bodies, associations, corporate tax structure, investments, and major companies.
- Competitive Landscape – This section covers details on the competitive landscape of the global online gambling market, estimated market shares and company profiles for the leading players.
- Key Mergers and Acquisitions – This chapter gives the information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions which have shaped the market in recent years.
- Market Opportunities and Strategies – This section includes market opportunities and strategies based on findings of the research. This section also gives information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets. It gives an understanding of where there is significant business to be gained by competitors in the next five years.
- Conclusions and Recommendations – This section includes conclusions and recommendations based on findings of the research. This section also gives recommendations for online gambling companies in terms of product/service offerings, geographic expansion, marketing strategies and target groups.
- Appendix – This section includes details on the NAICS codes covered, abbreviations and currencies codes used in this report.
Growth in the historic period resulted from growing adoption of smartphones with improved internet accessibility, rise in disposable incomes and growth of the experience economy. This growth was restricted by stringent regulations, and growing privacy concerns.
Going forward, increasing involvement during the COVID-19 pandemic, technically advanced platforms, changing consumer gambling habits and legalization of gambling are expected to drive the market. Global recession, stringent government regulations on gambling, regulatory restrictions to curb gambling addiction and demographic changes are major factors that could hinder the growth of the online gambling market in the future.
The online gambling market is segmented by game type into betting, casino, lottery, poker, online bingo and others. The betting was the largest segment of the online gambling market by game type, accounting for 47.0% of the total market in 2019. Going forward, lottery segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment in the online gambling market, at a CAGR of 16.4%.
The online gambling market is also segmented by device into desktop, mobile and other devices. The desktop was the largest segment of the online gambling market by device, accounting for 57.6% of the total market in 2019. Going forward, the mobile segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment in the online gambling market, at a CAGR of 13.3%.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global online gambling market, accounting for 31.7% of the total in 2019. It was followed by the Western Europe, North America and then the other regions. Going forward, the fastest-growing regions in the online gambling market will be Eastern Europe and Asia Pacific, where growth will be at CAGRs of 16.3% and 12.5% respectively. These will be followed by Western Europe and Africa, where the markets are expected to register CAGRs of 9.3% and 9.3% respectively.
The online gambling market is fragmented, with a large number of small players in the market. The top ten competitors in the market made up to 26.1% of the total market in 2019. Major players in the market include bet365 Group Ltd., GVC Holdings PLC, The Stars Group Inc., Flutter Entertainment plc and Kindred Group plc.
The top opportunities in the online gambling market segmented by game type will arise in the betting segment, which will gain $ 14,786.0 million of global annual sales by 2023. The top opportunities in the online gambling market segmented by device will arise in the mobile segment, which will gain $ 16,721.3 million of global annual sales by 2023. The online gambling market size will gain the most in the China at $3,997.1 million. Market-trend-based strategies for the online gambling market includes investing in AI technology, integrating cryptocurrency as a payment mode, investing in AR and VR technology, building mobile apps, sponsoring sports events with large viewership and providing free access to games with certain main features in paid versions to attract a greater number of users. Player-adopted strategies in the online gambling market include investing in expanding operations through innovative product launches, and in acquisitions and mergers to strengthen their service offerings.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mzq59g