G2E gaming show cancelled

Home » G2E gaming show cancelled

The second largest event in the gaming industry – behind London’s ICE – the G2E in Las Vegas, has been cancelled.



The show had been set for October 6-8 at the Sands Expo Center. It regularly attracts around 30,000 visitors and exhibitors.

Owned by the American Gaming Association and operated on its behalf by Reed Exhibitions, the Global Gaming Expo is North America’s principal event, with networking, education and social events taking place throughout its four days.

AGA Bill Miller said that the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic was the reason behind the cancellation. “It is a prudent decision ahead of critical deadlines for exhibitors planning to participate.”

The organisers are now proposing to run online events during the next year, said the G2E website. It said that the virtual events would take in education, networking and business opportunities.

More about:  Michigan casino reopens today

The exhibition in 2021 is planned for October 4-7 with the trade stands open from the 5th.

As of today, there was no further news of the G2E Asia show in Macau, that has been twice postponed this year and is current slated for December 2020.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Gambling News from NewsCasinoNew.com is made for the most passionate fans of online casinos and internet gambling. We cover everything: from popular gambling world events and trends to new casino slot game releases and reviews, you will find the latest news stories.