The acquisition will significantly enhance Graphyte’s ability to seamlessly deliver personalized recommendations to players across channels and at scale
Graphyte, the realtime, cloud-based personalization platform built for the betting and iGaming industry, today announced it has been acquired by Optimove, the leading CRM Marketing Platform. The acquisition will cement Graphyte’s leader status in cloud-based personalization in the iGaming market, driving more operators to utilize its capabilities as part of their Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Marketing strategies carried out by Optimove’s multichannel CRM marketing hub.
Trusted by some of the world’s largest operators, Graphyte, founded in 2018 and employing 20, is a London-based startup built to fill the gap in the SaaS marketplace for a scalable Personalization Engine to serve the betting and iGaming industry. Operators like Entain, Sisal, 888, and others use Graphyte’s Personalization platform to serve AI-based product recommendations and dynamically personalize their web, native mobile sites, and mobile apps to engage customers in realtime through owned and paid marketing channels. For example, Gala Bingo has driven a 35% turnover uplift using Graphyte’s web personalization models and seen a 300% increase in site visits when providing intelligent recommendations to players through emails, instead of traditional static emails.
Graphyte applies advanced machine learning to betting, gameplay, and browsing activity in realtime to make every interaction with a customer relevant and in the moment. Unlike other personalization engines that require technical skills to deploy model results, the company’s flexible platform empowers marketers with complete control over how recommendations are made when testing and deploying personalized treatments without needing to make any changes to the core CMS.
The company’s robust offering includes:
- Recommend – fully featured realtime, personalized recommendation and rules engine
- Intelligent Layouts – web and app realtime AI-based personalized casino lobbies, homepages, banners, and navigation.
- Engage – realtime triggered messages.
- Momentum – social proof to surface trending and popular content on any channel.
- Retarget – personalized ads served up to end-users as they browse third-party sites.
- Site Search – instant, full-featured search capabilities for every channel and product.
Graphyte’s offering will now integrate with Optimove’s industry leading CRM Marketing capabilities. With a Customer Data Platform (CDP) at its core, Optimove offers marketing teams direct access to their customer data to build, test, orchestrate, and optimize hundreds of personalized CRM campaigns weekly.
Joint customers will benefit from synergies which will see Graphyte’s models enriched with robust data from Optimove’s CDP, while the models’ results will be readily accessible within customer profiles inside Optimove for segmentation, activation, and analysis. Joint customers will be able to reap these benefits and more, soon.
Furthermore, the acquisition will enable operators to provide players with realtime symmetric and personalized journeys. In addition to providing the end-to-end offering to iGaming and Sports Betting operators, Optimove, which has a significant non-gaming client base, will allocate resources to adapt and expand Graphyte’s web and app personalization capabilities to additional verticals.
Operators using the Graphyte and Optimove joint solution will be able to deliver unparalleled holistic player journeys such as:
- Symmetric multichannel journeys: Leveraging Graphyte’s personalized recommendations in outbound campaigns via Optimove’s email and mobile channels and ensuring customers view the same recommendations when clicking through to the brand’s website or mobile app.
- Geolocation-triggered personalized recommendations: Maximizing Graphyte’s bet recommendation relevancy by combining it with Optimove’s geo-fencing technology to trigger personalized messages to customers’ mobile apps. For example, triggering relevant sports betting recommendations when players enter a perimeter near a sport stadium.
- True 1-to-1 personalization: Selecting one of Graphyte’s 20 distinct AI-models to personalize player experiences based on robust segmentation from Optimove’s Customer Data Platform. For example, deploying a different model for high loyalty players and new ones.
“I’m proud to welcome Graphyte to the Optimove family,” said Optimove Founder and CEO Pini Yakuel. “As evident from this acquisition, and of Kumulos earlier this year, we’re very serious about ramping up our never-ending quest to expand marketing teams’ capabilities and effectiveness. Graphyte’s machine learning and personalization capabilities are way ahead of the curve. Combining those with our native customer data platform and multichannel journey orchestration engine will prove extremely valuable for both our client bases and the iGaming industry.”
“We couldn’t be happier to join forces with Optimove as an integral part of their offering,” said Damien Evans, CEO of Graphyte. “Optimove’s CRM Marketing capabilities are second to none, and its dominance in the iGaming market is well-established. If you add to that equation Graphyte’s market-leading machine learning personalization capabilities, the result is a game changing marketing tool which will create unprecedented freedom for brands to realize their CRM Marketing visions. We’re excited to receive this significant vote of confidence from Optimove, the leading CRM Marketing player in the iGaming market.”
The acquisition is part of Optimove’s continuous investment in expanding its CRM marketing capabilities for the iGaming and Sports Betting industry, following its September 2021 $75 million investment led by Summit Partners and the acquisition of personalized mobile marketing solution Kumulos, in March 2022.